Hi there.

I'm Siva and this is my art blog where I post my artworks and sometimes works in progress.
After a bit of pondering I decided to remake my old blog from 2015 and start out fresh with a new one. Voilà! Here it is in all its shiny, new glory!
I wanted to thank all the people who have supported me for years and continue supporting my art journey. Including every artist I got to know through various social media sites, due to our shared passion for creating art. Furthermore, I learned a lot of new things I never would've learned otherwise, if it hadn't been for the online art community and for that I'm truly thankful.

What can you expect from me and this blog in the future then? I care about games and their stories (I hope it shows through my work haha), but in the future I want to broaden my horizons and not only hyper fixate on a single topic on the same medium. I have an urge to experiment with all sorts of things, because, at my very heart, I'm a fool for finding new ways to express myself. Above all, I want to be able to share it with you here. 

With this in mind, I'm looking forward to what the future will bring and the knowledge I will learn throughout my path.

Thanks everybody for reading my first blog entry. I hope we get to spend many more years together.
Have a nice day!

Comments